Many of us find dad really hard to shop for. We wonder around the store searching for hours looking for something he might like, and when we do find something we usually aren’t satisfied with it. As a matter of fact, after hours and hours of searching some of us give up and stick with the same old gift – socks, underwear, shirt, tie or cologne. Well if you’re like me, those are not appropriate gifts for dad, but what else is there?
Father’s Day is just around the corner again, and guess what? Yes, that’s right; we’re going to be shopping for dad again. However, this time I have some good news. How would you like to be able to cut out all the hours of searching? How would you like to know just the right gift to buy for dad before you enter the store? Would you like to see dad’s face light up knowing he didn’t get the same old gift this year? Keep reading and the next time you go shopping for dad it should be easier. These gifts can be bought through your local store, or you can even shop for them over the Internet.
When shopping for dad think about his hobbies – things he likes to do, and then buy him something to fit his hobby. For example, does he like to golf with his buddies? Here are some great gift ideas for the dad who loves to golf:
1. Is dad’s golf swing slow? Consider buying him some Nick Super Fly Precision Power Distance Golf Balls, and the next time dad goes golfing he will have less side spin and an improved feel. Amazon sells these golf balls in a pack of 12 for $15.99.
2. Do you find dad coming home from a golf game and complaining about all the green color on the course. You can fix that problem if you buy dad a pair of Sunbuster Fuzzy Golf Puttreader glasses. So the next time dad goes golfing he won’t come home complaining about all the green, because instead of seeing green he will see more colors like black, red and yellow.
3. Is dad complaining about needing some new drivers? Consider buying him the Callaway Golf ERC Fusion Driver. Normally these clubs retail for around $400, but you can buy a pre-owned set for dad at Amazon and save over $200.
4. Help dad measure distances on the golf course with a Bushnell Yardage Pro Tour Laser Rangefinder. It’s weather resistant, has an automatic scan feature and is easy to use.
5. Give dad something to display all his special golf balls in. The Rio Creations Golf Ball Display Case will hold up to 63 golf balls for dad.
6. Dad is sure to love a new Wilson Golf Cooler and Shoe bag. Wilson’s Golf Cooler and Shoe bag will allow dad to carry his drinks, tees, balls, cell phone, shoes (up to size 13) and much more around the course with this handy little bag.
7. How about giving dad a MIO Elite Golf XE Heart Rate Monitor and Scorekeeping Watch. This watch will track and display dad’s drives, putts, strokes and key stats. In addition, it also provides precise heart rate readings and a whole lot more!
8. Is dad’s trunk unorganized? Help him better organize his trunk with a trunk organizer from Wilson. This trunk organizer is perfect for dad’s golf balls, tees, shoes, cell phone and many other accessories.
9. Would you like to give dad something to remember you buy when he’s on the golf course? Have a picture of you or even the grand kids put onto a golf ball for dad.
10. Would you like to keep dad home more? Or maybe dad just needs a little bit of putting practice. A putting machine will do the job. Not only does it keep dad home more and help him with his putting, but he won’t have to chase the ball either, because choosing the right putting machine will send the ball back to dad if he’s accuracy gets the ball into the hole.
There are many other golf products that you can choose from, and if you’re unsure about what’s good and what’s not surf the web for message boards where golfers hang out. Once you find these boards just ask the golfers what’s good, and you can even ask them what they would love to receive as a gift for Father’s Day.
Is dad not in to golf? That’s okay too, because I’ve written a few other articles with gift ideas for dads who love to fish, dads who love to camp, dads who love to write and others. Just click on my name to view all my articles.
Good luck shopping for dad, and remember, give him an extra gift to go along with what you buy him. This extra gift will cost you nothing, and you don’t even have to wrap it. What is it? Simple, a great big hug and kiss, and three simple words, “I love you, Dad!”