Well the wedding of the year is Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. It is next to impossible not to wish the two of them much luck in their union. With all the controversy over the wedding and the engagement, it is great to see them finally getting married.
This couple, both super successful, will have everything that they ever dreamed of now. They will be a legal couple and with their newly born daughter, Suri, they will become a family unit. So with that in mind the 10 New Year’s resolution suggestions for Cruise and Holmes are:
1. For the New Year they should promise that they will make this work and not trade what they will have now for any amount of money.
During the time of the pregnancy, both Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes took a lot of criticism over their love for one another and their differences in their religious beliefs. During that time they were both put under a lot of stress. It is good that the pregnancy was not affected, that the stress did not harm the birth of their daughter. It could have, because many things can go wrong during a pregnancy and stress can trigger a lot of it.
2. Cruise and Holmes should protect family love from the media.
With their wedding finally here, it has to be a huge relief to them, their families and friends and a lot of people around the world.
3. Be thankful for both of their families.
4. Cruise and Holmes should be thankful for their fans.
Everyone can wish them well and consider them formally married. There will be no more speculation over if they loved each other because they do.
5. Remember to put family first, career second. (They could retire if they wanted to.)
6. Cruise and Holmes should understand that most people are extremely happy for them, even the ones that didn’t act like it.
If some people do not like the union that is their opinion and they have a right to it, but it must be known that the strength the two have is admirable. They continued on with many obstacles to reach their goal and they completed what they intended to do. They will now be a married couple and a family and they will live out their future together.
7. Remember to uphold their vows.
It is the wedding of the year but with all the trimmings, fancy clothes and the huge celebration they can have because they have the money to buy it. However, the real richness of the day is the union they are making, finally, after all that happened, they are committing to each other for life. That is what is important. It is the wedding of the year in more ways than one. To see two people stick together and make it to that very important day is in itself amazing.
8. Cruise and Holmes should have a great time together enjoying life.
9. The next movie they do should be about the three of them before any other.
10. Remember to be thankful for all they have.
Cheers to Cruise and Holmes and we wish them luck in their future together. Hopefully they take some of the 10 suggestions for New Year’s resolutions this year.