As a whole the online dating sites arena is a strange one for both men and women. Unlike dating before the advent of the internet, people can develop very close bonds without ever having really spoken. Mature men and women can glance at a photo and make contact in hopes of building and online friendship, a quick fling, or true romance. What often times amazes me is the diversity of interest of most women that pursue online dating through websites. Men that pursue online dating through websites on the other hand are pretty much looking for one thing.
Men in general are principally focused on sex. There might be other items of interest and as men mature they tend to consider other focuses. However, as a whole most men will admit they consider sex very important. So when most men find out women are saving sex for marriage or practicing celibacy, men are likely to stop pursuit and move on to something more interesting and available. When men look to the online dating service most do so because they have something to hide or simply lack basic communication skills. Yet and still more often than not as I’ve found friends of mine that have done online dating do so because they felt the women were easy. As diabolical as most men sound, we are simplistic in nature. Men looking for a quickie in the online dating game are drawn to a few common elements of women’s profiles:
5) The women where not much interest has been expressed: Dating sites that tell you how many people are interested or have expressed interest in an individual concerns me. As a whole, men that are looking for a quickie search for the women that have very few interested individuals. I believe most men like to increase their odds of success with someone not many people pursue. A good friend of mine from Texas only use to date women whom nobody else showed interest in at all. He then proceeded to treat them however he wanted and they treated him like a king. From what he said, he liked the concept of simply conquering these women. When the conquest was done he had no more use for these women.
4) Women that accept men without a profile picture: Probably the shadiest of all men is the man that does not want to put his picture out there. They either fear getting caught or have something to hide. Men that do not put a profile picture up do this simply to be sneaky. I knew some women that developed relationships with men that they found attractive that didn’t put their profile up online or on their job. They actually were one of the few people on the staff that didn’t have a profile picture up on the site. As it turned out, the man that left his profile picture blank was both married and had children outside his relationship. He was both dodging his baby mama drama and trying to use other names to date new women. All the while he was supposedly trying to work thing out with his wife from whom he was separated. So as a whole, it’s a safe bet for women to stay away from men with no profile photo
3) Women that reveal insecurity quickly: All men and women have some issue that they are insecure about. Everyone has that little something that they would correct about themselves that would make them feel better. The men that deal with online dating primarily look for women with obvious insecurities that they can and do play on for their personal gain. I have one friend that told me in his online dating, that he was whatever the woman wanted him to be. If she looked old, he expresses how young she looked or said “my you aged so gracefully” If she was fat he would say “I love voluptuous women”. If she had children he would express his interest in his own kids. He ended up sealing the deal with 80% of the women he met offline from his online antics. In fact, most cases he met them and never really connected with them after the first night.
2) Women that state sex as a priority in a profile: Granted, I have a few female friends with as much interest in sex as most men. In fact the women I know that have a libido like men have a higher sex drive that men. In any event, most men look for women with the high sex drive. When a women state that sex is a 9 or more on a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being the highest, the men simply take their shot in the dark at the opportunity. Again, another friend of mine met with a woman that stated her true sexual desires in the profile. He met her and the fulfilled their needs. Unfortunately for her, he wanted nothing more than that experience. She genuinely wanted more. They went their separate ways, and he is still looking for another one like her to this day. He said it was his best experience. I’m not certain what it was for her
1) Women that sends revealing pictures: Now this item can go both ways. Men and women on some sites have fun sending revealing pictures. Sometimes women and men are just extraverts. As a whole, I find nothing wrong with revealing pictures. However, I do find issue with someone stating that they are devoutly religious when they are half dressed in there profile and looking for sex. Men look at picture profiles as advertisement. If your profile is selling sex, men will buy it every time. If you are just looking for a little risqué fun, I see no issue with stating that up front. Just beware of the men looking for a little more than risqué fun when the visit your profile.