What is better than getting all dressed up for a romantic dinner out with the person you love? Sharing good food, good wine, good conversation and a night you both will remember is the perfect way to show each other how much you love them. If you happen to be in Cleveland, Ohio, you have a lot of choices in fine romantic restaurants to choose, here is a brief listing.
1. Nighttown is located at 12383 Cedar Road. Their cuisine is considered American Traditional. Some of their popular dishes are smoked salmon and a whiskey laced dish called the Dublin lawyer. The meals are big in the way of portion size. As for the atmosphere, the lighting is dim and there is nice art work on the walls, which gives it a romantic feel. Plus, when the weather permits, they also have outdoor dining. Live music is played here, also. A reservation is a must. You can call the Nighttown at 216-795-0550. Most meals at the Nighttown averages between $31 and $40 in price.
2. Vivo is located at 347 Euclid Street. It is an Italian Restaurant noted for serving rustic Italian food. Some of the popular dishes here are; the grilled beef tenderloin that artfully tops a generous helping of potatoes, generous portions of pasta and the ravioli. As for the atmosphere, the Vivo is noted for its high ceilings, velvet wall hangings, dimly lighted rooms with candles adorning each table. A reservation is a must here and you may want to consider using the restaurants valet parking service, since parking in this area of town is limited. You can call Vivo for your reservation at 216-621-4678. Most meals here will run you $40 and above in price range.
3. Baricelli Inn is located at 2203 Cornell Road. This is an expensive restaurant that serves gourmet Italian and upscale European and American cuisine. The restaurant itself is located within an old world Inn, which adds to romantic atmosphere. The food is superb. You can call Baricelli Inn for reservations at 216-791-6500. Most meals here will run you $40 and above in price range.
4. Swingos On the Lake is located at 12900 Lake Avenue. This upbeat lounge has black clothed tables. Stunning views of the water and downtown Cleveland, adds to the romantic setting. The popular favorite appetizers are their French onion soup. The popular entrees are scallamair, salmon and chicken anginara. You can call Swingos on the Lake for a reservation at 216-221-6188. Most meals here will run you $40 and above in price range.
5. Guarino’s Rest is located at 12309 Mayfield Road. This restaurant was once a private home and is located in the Italian neighborhood of Murray Hill. Several Victorian style rooms plus a patio area make up the dining areas. The atmosphere is relaxed, yet romantic. The cuisine is Italian, of course. Most meals are price $21 to $30. You can reach them by phone at 614-231-3100.
6. Don’s Lighthouse is located at 8905 Lake Avenue. This restaurant specializes in seafood but also serves hearty steaks and signature salads. The seafood is always fresh coming from Foley’s of Boston. The back part of restaurant has a more intimate ambience to it, with a lower ceiling and less tables. Don’s Lighthouse has been in business for over twenty five years. That in itself proves that they must be doing something right. As for the price, most meals will run you from $21 to $30. Yes, you should consider getting a reservation for this is usually a pretty business restaurant. You can reach them by phone at 216-961-6700.
Cleveland residents and those who are visiting are lucky because they have so many nice romantic dining choices. So, if you are ever in Cleveland, Ohio, stop by one of these romantic restaurant settings and show your special someone how important they are to you.