Looking for affordable Wedding Reception centerpieces you can make yourself? Here are five simple projects that make beautiful Wedding Reception centerpieces! All of the materials are super affordable and should allow you to make a nice large Wedding Reception centerpiece. These are all great for a long dinner table that needs quite a bit of decoration in the middle to fill it up.
1. You can make a beautiful and simple affordable centerpiece put pf some simple Large Leaves, Candles and a Platter. Simply look outside in your yard for some large evergreen or colorful leaves. You could also buy some large magnolia tree leaves or even some silk leave at the local arts and craft store. Lay them out in a border on your large platter. Place you candles in the middle of the platter. If you do not have enough large platters, then try asking your bridesmaids and wedding guests if they would not mind lending you theirs.
2. For a more formal and colorful affordable Wedding Reception centerpiece you will need: Glass Jars, Candles, Miniature citrus fruit, and some Ribbon (Optional). Place your pillar candles in the glass jars. Pour in some whole miniature citrus fruit around the candles. You can add more detail with some ribbon that matches your wedding color scheme. You can use any citrus fruit form mini oranges, to regular lemons and limes. This fits well into an Italian themed wedding or even a summer garden wedding.
3. If you are renting china to use the day of your wedding reception, then rent a few extra plates to make this simple and affordable wedding reception centerpiece. For this simple centerpiece you will need: dinner plates, candles, and flower garlands. Now, take out one of those extra plates and try placing some pillar candles in the middle of it. You can make it more formal by placing a simple ring of floral garland around the plate as well. This is a great way to carry on a uniform look on your Wedding Reception table if you are already using a special china pattern. You can make silk flower garlands ahead of time.
4. For a very natural and earthy inspired Wedding Reception centerpiece you will need: sticks or twigs, ribbon that matches your wedding colors, glass candle votives, and a candle. Simply collect a variety of twigs and sticks from the yard. Snap them off to the same height as your candle votive. You can use some hot glue to glue them to the jar vertically. Next, slip your candle into the jar and die a beautiful ribbon around the jar covered in twigs. This is a great centerpiece to make for your Wedding Reception dinner table on a small scale as well. You can use short rocks glass or even juice glasses in place for the jar. Snap your twigs off at the short height. Drop in a tea candle and tie a thin ribbon around the Wedding Reception centerpiece. You could still use hot glue for this because it easily pops off when cooled. This way you do not ruin your drinking glasses.
5. Finally, for a simple and affordable centerpiece on you wedding reception dinner tables your will need: teacups and saucers, tea candles or floating candle, and single flowers. Go ahead and rent some extra china again for this one. This is another great budget Wedding Reception centerpiece if you have some china or tableware. Make a row of ten teacups and saucers down the center for your Wedding Reception dinner table. Fill every other one with water. Add a floating candle or a tea candle. Next, You could add a little water to these teacups and put in a single stemmed flower. This is an elegant way to light up your entire Wedding Reception dinner table. This would also be great if you wanted to place a teacup at every seat.