The following is a list of 20 Chiropractors that have offices located in Bloomington, Minnesota. It includes contact information as well as some of the services they advertise. Before choosing any chiropractor make sure check out his/her credentials as well as experience. You should always schedule an interview appointment and come armed with questions on their methods, treatment philosophies and references. Choose someone that you are comfortable with and that really listens to your suggestions as well as your complaints.
1. Accident & Family Chiropractic Office is located at 9145 Lyndale Avenue South. They specialize in auto accidents, workman’s compensation, personal injury, chronic conditions, insurance claims and Medicare as well as family practice for over 24 years. You can reach Dr. Lester J. Retzer by calling 952-881-0007.
2. Accident & Injury Chiropractic Center specializes in auto accidents and work accidents. They offer services in acupuncture, back pain, neck pain and TMJ & Disc Pain. They are located at 8901 Lyndale Avenue South Suite 101. The phone number there is 952-888-4848.
3. Active Life Chiropractic advertises relief for headaches, back pain, neck pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome due to auto accidents, work injuries and sports injuries. Dr. Michael R. Lamppa, D.C., DACBOH has over 22 years of experience, is certified in Impairment Rating, Sports Injuries, Physical Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Occupational Health and a board member International Academy of Chiropractic Occupational Health Consultants. He can be reached at 952-888-6000. His office is located at 8746 Lyndale Avenue South.
4. Advanced Chiropractic Back & Neck Pain Center, LTD is located at 5212 West 84th Street. Dennis Lenselink, D.C. offers a free consultation, which does not include an exam or treatment, for low back pain, neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, arm pain and leg pain. His services include Chiropractic, Acupuncture, nutritional counseling, Homeopathy, exercise & rehabilitation, Laser therapy and Soft Tissue/Myofascial Release. You can call him at 952-835-6653 for more information or check out his website at www.adv-chiro.com for special coupons.
5. Bloomington Back Clinic is located at 8400 Lyndale Avenue South. The phone number there is 952-884-4346
6. Bloomington Family Chiropractic is located at 10760 France Avenue South and offers services in nutritional consultation, massage therapy and acupuncture. Dr. Cory Emberland has advanced certification in pediatrics, pregnancy, lower back and auto injury. You can call 952-881-2800 for a free initial consultation or log on to www.BloomingtonChiro.com for more information.
7. Brett Chiropractic Clinic specializes in the treatment of auto injuries, work related injuries and sports injuries as well as back and neck pain. They accept many insurance companies and are located at 98th Street and Normandale Boulevard. Call 952-897-0324 for more information.
8. ChiroCenter- Bloomington Chiropractic is located at 2641 Southtown Drive. Neal J. Rich, D.C. and Jeff J. Smidt, D.C. offer services for auto injuries, work injuries, Carpel Tunnel, headaches, low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and wellness care for adults as well as children. They accept most insurance and can be reached by calling 952-884-1850 for more information.
9. Chiropractic Advantage is located at 8900 Penn Avenue South in Suite 116. The phone number there is 952-884-3700.
10. Chiropractic Unlimited PA is located at 4951 West 80th Street and can be reached by calling 952-842-8105.
11. Country Side Chiropractic & Massage is located at 7700 West Old Shakopee Road. Dr. Anne Werner, D.C. can be reached at 952-829-0262.
12. Institute For Chiropractic Rehabilitation is located at 8200 Humboldt Avenue South in Suite 204. The phone number there is 952-884-6144.
13. Lindberg Chiropractic is located at 200 West 98th Street. Dr. Bruce A. Lindberg can be reached by calling 952-881-4421.
14. Normandale Chiropractic Health Center, located at 10564 France Avenue South, offers pain relief from auto injuries, work injuries, sports injuries as well as chronic cases. Services include massage therapy and children’s health. Dr. Matthew J. Anderson can be reached at 952-881-5703.
15. Northwestern College Chiropractic Clinic is located at 2501 West 84th Street. Call 952-885-5444 for more information.
16. Oxboro Family Chiropractic, PA offers relief from auto accidents, work injuries, sports injuries, chronic conditions and headaches as well as arm and leg pain & numbness. Dr. Jason E. Zimmerman offers same day appointments and walk-ins at the office that is located at 9864 Lyndale Avenue South. Call 952-948-9225 or log on to www.drjz.com for more information on his services including acupuncture.
17. Paul A. Boekman has his office at 220 West 98th Street and offers family chiropractic care as well as sports fitness and nutrition services. You can reach him at 952-881-8408.
18. Ruhland Chiropractic Clinic, located at 5402 West Old Shakopee Road, offers acupuncture, massage therapy, nutritional counseling and urgent care as well as relief from auto accidents, work related injuries, low back pain, neck pain, headaches and disc problems. Dr. Shaun Gifford, Dr. Douglas Holtan and Dr. Deb Genrick can be reached by calling 952-884-1507 or you can log onto www.ruhlandchiropractic.com for more information about their free initial consultation and individualized budget plans.
19. Valley West Chiropractic Clinic is located at 10700 Normandale Boulevard. Larry A. Balmer, D.C. and Troy A. Boschee, D.C. can be reached at 952-888-5805.
20. Wellness Now Inc. is located at 10640 Lyndale Avenue South in suite 110. Dr. Cynthia Reiff can be reached there at 952-884-6620.