The forehead shows signs of your fortune from the age of 15 to 30. It is a prominent part of face reading, and for each breadth and shape, there is a sign of how your fortunes will run in that time period. Characteristics of the forehead can also be a sign of a personality trait.
1) Rectangular shape: This is arguably the best shape your forehead can have in terms of luck. This type of forehead is width across the head and the hairline grows in a rectangular arch. A person with this type of forehead will have tremendous luck in their studies, and is intelligent. Their elders, such as parents, will be able to assist them in their endeavors.
2) Narrow forehead: The corners of are low, then widen out to the face. Like a staircase. A person with this type of forehead would not have much in terms of luck. They may have encountered money or be in a situation where money was more important than book studies. It would be harder for this person to rise to higher positions.
3) Forehead with pointed hairline: In this type of forehead, the hairline points down at the center of the forehead, forming an arch. A person with this type of forehead will work a little harder than the rest in their adolescent years, perhaps a part time job as a necessary step to help continue their studies.
4) Oval forehead: A person with a rounded hairline produces an oval shaped forehead. For females, this signifies that she tends to get along with people, she always think for other people, and does things in a good moderation. In a male, this forehead signifies they have high expectations and be sort of picky. They can be stubborn in their careers, letting opportunities pass by because of this.
5) Round Forehead: Look sideways at this forehead and you will see a prominent curve extending outward. A person with this type of forehead will be very quick paced. Once they make a decision, they will speed it through. They are also very independent and brave, if they want to do something, they will do it. Also, they will not hesitate to point out other people’s faults.
6) M shaped forehead: The hairline extends in and then out on both sides, forming a M shaped forehead. This type of person is very interested in the arts.
7) Inclined forehead: Looking sideways at this forehead, it would seem like there’s a steel incline up. This type of person is very adventurous, and takes big risks.
8) Wild Forehead: A spiky hairline, many ups and downs. A person with this type of forehead will usually be less close to their fathers.
How does your forehead fit in? Of course, other facial features and their significance will also factor into the trend of your luck.