You may be far from Atlantic City when you venture down to Disney’s Boardwalk in Orlando, but you’re sure to find a multitude of exciting events and attractions that will keep you entertained and enjoying the water’s edge. The Boardwalk is the waterfront destination lined with lively nightclubs, unique dining options, and eclectic boutique-style shops for those much-needed gifts. Here are just five must-see spots to visit on Disney’s Boardwalk:
1. Spoodles restaurant is a popular family restaurant for a world tour of tastes. The menu is inspired by European and African meals, offering creative dishes that include oak-fired pizza and flatbread, gourmet dips and appetizers, fresh seafood, and an assortment of decadent desserts.-save some room for their unforgettable White Chocolate-Orange cake. The casual atmosphere is the perfect spot for lunch and dinner before heading out to the boutique stores down the street. If you want to picnic by the water, take advantage of the walk-up pizza window for some fast and friendly service.
2. If you love to snack when traveling, look out for the Crepe on a Stick cart. The kiosk serves up classic crepes filled with tasty mixtures. Try the apple and cinnamon-spice for a sweet treat, or the smoked turkey and cheddar for a light lunch.
3. When you’re ready for a hearty meal and pint of beer, the Big River Grille & Brewing Works is the spot to enjoy some handcrafted ales. The micro-brewery lets you watch how beer is brewed right on-site, while the menu features all-American classics including grilled pork chops, oversized burgers, and even a Jungle Grubs kids menu.
4. f you plan to spend the evening near the Boardwalk, head over for the sports and entertainment at the ESPN Club. It’s the place for an ultimate feast and plenty of sports coverage to keep you up all night. The menu features all-American classics, including the ‘Boo-Yeah’ chili and house recipe hot wings.
5. It’s window-shopping galore on Disney’s Boardwalk, a place to browse and visit galleries and unique boutique stores. The Boardwalk Character Carnival is your top choice for Disney merchandise, and also the place to outfit yourself in Disney golf gear.
Whether you’re on the Boardwalk during the day for shopping and enjoying the waterside, or at night for some lively entertainment, you’re sure to find something to enjoy. These five hotspots are just a sampling of what Disney’s Boardwalk has to offer; you can also rent a pedal boat or pontoon boat for an afternoon and relax on the water with a picnic lunch. Or, head over to the Arcade Room for some fun and games after a day of rides and attractions. You can easily spend an entire day on the Boardwalk, so plan to dine and shop in Atlantic City style!