Six ways to maximize your earnings at MyLot.com.
As many probably know by now, MyLot.com provides a great way to earn money online. It’s also a fun place to be a member if you like to have discussions about interesting topics with people all around the world. It is essentially a large forum where you can post discussion questions and receive and leave comments.
MyLot pays its members to participate in this forum because they are building up the site’s content and helping it grow into a large site that they hope will become more popular and easy to find on search engines. It is a win/win situation because the site is a fun diversion and you start earning money the second you start posting discussions or comments.
MyLot is a good place to visit a few times a day either when you are bored, on a break from work, or just feel like chatting with someone somewhere. Here are a few tips to help you write better posts, which will in turn earn you more money.
1) A lot of the discussions on MyLot are only one or two sentences and, frankly, are a waste of time. These weak discussions earn less money through Mylot’s algorithms than a well thought out, interesting discussion. If you write a good discussion question about something interesting, people will have more to say about it and you will get more comments. The length of a good discussion question should be about three to six sentences long. The longer and higher quality your discussion is, the more money you will earn from Mylot. Of course, quality posts also make the site more worthwhile to surf over to and spend some time at.
2) Post a picture with each discussion question and comment that you post. This will add a few cents to your earnings and will increase the amount of responses you receive to your discussions. People are more likely to participate in a discussion that has a picture posted with it.
3) Respond to all of the comments that are made on your discussions. The more comments you respond to, the more you will earn at MyLot. The more that other people participate in your discussion, the more you earn for it.
4) Submit several “tags” or keywords for your discussions and comments. This makes it easier for people to find your discussion and participate. Next to each discussion and comment there is a little plus sign and minus sign. Rate all of the comments that you receive. No one knows exactly how the payment algorithms work at MyLot, but rating your comments is likely to raise your discussion’s status or importance.
5) Under your profile at MyLot, there is a section called “My Interests.” Fill out the subheadings in this section very thoroughly. When you start a discussion, start it under one of these interests if any apply.
6) Try to get a few referrals to the site. You earn a quarter of the revenue of all your friends or acquaintances that you refer to MyLot. The revenue that you receive from referrals can be a large portion of what you earn from MyLot. Post your link on your blog or your website or email it to friends who may be interested in the site.
Remember, the more you participate the more you get paid. The more popular your discussions, the more you get paid.
Start earning today. Click here and sign up for free.