Even in the friendliest and smallest of towns, legal advice is sometimes needed and bad things do happen to good people. Here in New Prague, Minnesota it is no different. Life is unpredictable and everyone will need the help of a legal professional at some point in their lives. Never sign anything that you do not understand, or try to sail the rough waters of legal battles alone. The following is a list of local lawyers that are ready, willing and able to help you with all your legal needs.
1. O’Neill, Traxler, Zard, Neisen and Morris, LTD is located at 222 East Main Street in New Prague, Minnesota. Steven D. Zard, Christopher A. Neisen, Christopher E. Morris and Andrew M. Morris are partners at this firm. All of them offer advice and help on Real Estate, Divorce, Business Law, Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, Wills and Probate. They can be reached by calling 952-758-2568, faxed at 952-758-2599 or by e-mailing [email protected] .
2. Wornson and Goggins, PC is a firm of trial lawyers that specialize in Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Felony Defense, DWI Defense, Business Formation, Real Estate, Estate Planning and Wills & Probate. Partners Robert J. Goggins, Patrick H. Goggins, Richard F. Wornson and Colleen Goggins King all hold their practice here. This firm is located at 119 East Main Street in New Prague, Minnesota. Their phone number is 952-758-4161, their fax is 952-758-4085 and their e-mail address is [email protected] .
3. Scott Law Firm, P.A. is located 204 East Main Street in New Prague, Minnesota. These lawyers offer services in Real Estate, Business Law, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense as well as Wills, Trusts and Probate. Partners Bruce E. Scott and John D. Scott can be reached by calling 952-758-4761 or via their website at www.scottlawmn.com .
4. Zack Law Office, located at 107 Central Avenue North in New Prague, Minnesota can be reached by calling 952-758-6352. Marla M. Zack offers legal advice and help in all aspects of Family Law including Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Paternity and Child Support.
5. Cummiskey Law Office is located at 105 Main Street West Suite 5 in New Prague, Minnesota. They can be reached by calling 952-758-5383.
In a world full of auto accidents, personal injuries, family tragedy and turmoil, unfortunate misunderstandings and puzzling legal jargon, attorneys are there to help you through all the muck and the mire. No matter how many lawyer jokes you have heard or told in the past, there is nothing funny about being on your own in a confusing and often scary legal situation. Any one of the attorneys listed above will listen attentively to your problems and concerns and if they can not help you, they will refer you to another lawyer who specializes in the particular aspect of law that you need. Whether just for some friendly advice or a strong advocate at a tumultuous time, it is always in your best interest to contact an attorney that you feel comfortable with and can trust. All of the legal professionals in New Prague, Minnesota offer big city know-how along with small town neighborly concern and care.