Do you think you could promote your network opportunity easier if you just knew how? Using the tips in below we will give ideas on how you can promote your business offline and not just on the internet.
As a network marketer, you know how important getting traffic to your website is. It is the number one reason for failure in this business.
There is an often over-looked area of marketing that is ignored by many in network marketing. This area is offline marketing. While the Internet is a source used by many, there are also thousands of prospects that can be presented with your MLM business opportunity through offline sources.
Here are five offline strategies that you can use to expand your network marketing prospect, and, in turn, explode your business.
1. Get a small ziplock baggie and put these items in it.
– A flyer describing your business. You can create this online.
– Your business card. If you do not have one get some free at VistaPrint.com
– A monthly special. If you do not have one create one.
– A coupon offering something for free or for a percentage off.
Give out the baggies at your kids sporting events on the weekend. Give them to tellers at the bank, cashiers at the grocery store. Get in the habit of promoting your business anywhere you are at! This is a quick and easy way to let people know about your business.
2. Contact local bridal gown stores, bridal supply stores, tux rental centers, caterers, and wedding DJ’s. Ask if you can leave a business card with them as well as a flyer for their customers to have.
3. Print flyers with your contact information. Be sure ans include your email address and website address. Include any monthly specials you are offering. Then hand them out at apartment complexes or mobile home parks.
You could map a neighborhood and start putting the flyers on doors.
4. Daycare centers are a great place to find prospects for your business! Leave a business card or flyer with them. Not all moms and dads who have to drop off their kids and go to work want to do that everyday.
5. Connect with your local Chamber of Commerce. Many times they have local business events that you could involve your business in. The same with welcome wagon. This is a great way to meet people as they move into a neighborhood.
As you can see, this is just a small list of endless strategies that you can use to market your business offline as well as build a great MLM prospect list. Try one or more of these strategies to start off with, and watch your network marketing business explode!