The Physicians/Doctors located in New Prague, Minnesota could not be more skilled or caring. I was born in the town of New Prague and after moving away for a few years, have come back to raise my children here. Just recently, I gave birth to my third child, Micah Allan, at Queen of Peace Hospital in town. I was only eight months along and he was born still on December 17, 2005. The staff at the hospital could not have been more caring during our time of grief. The head nurse in the OB Unit was actually present at my delivery, almost 28 years ago. So to say that the faculty members are devoted to their jobs would be an understatement. The following is a list of the Physicians and Doctors located in New Prague, Minnesota.
1. The Woman’s Health Center located in Queen of Peace Hospital at 301 Second Street North East, has a knowledgeable staff for all of women’s health needs including OB/GYN, Infertility, Microsurgery, Menopause treatment, Urogynecology, Family Planning, Adolescent GYN, Weight management, GYN surgery, Hormone Replacement and endometriosis.
The doctor that was there for my baby’s stillbirth and the one that I have gone to for all my after care is Mr. Dale A. Sundwall, M.D. I know that he is a very kind and caring man in addition to a very competent Doctor. Even though I haven’t had any experience with his colleague directly, I am sure that he is just as qualified. His name is C. Nic Moga, M.D.
The Woman’s Health Center can be reached directly by calling 952-758-9020 or you can click the link for their webpage on http://www.queenofpeacehospital.org/ . Their office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
2. My children see both Mark A. Berg, M.D. and Daniel R. Berg, M.D. at the Parkview Medical Clinic located at 1400 1st. Street North East in New Prague. Their colleagues are John H. Berg, Jr. M.D., Carl E. Burkland, M.D., and Michael O’Rourke, M.D. The hours at this clinic is Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12 Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The clinic is also opened on Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12 Noon. They can be reached by calling 952-758-2535 or 952-758-2536 if it is after hours.
3. The New Prague Medical Clinic is located at 301 Main Street East and can be reached by calling 952-758-4461. They even have a branch in nearby Montgomery, Minnesota which can be reached by calling 507-364-5600. The Physicians and Surgeons at this clinic are John D. Cervenka, M.D., Milan C. Schmidt, M.D., Sandra K. Morris, M.D., Martin J. Herrmann, M.D., Stephanie A. Kivi, M.D., Steven J. Kivi, M.D, Jason M. Becker, M.D. and Susan M. Rabenberg, R.N.-C.N.D.
4. Sage Medical Spa, ran by two Physicians from The New Prague Medical Clinic,Dr. Jason Becker, M.D. and Dr. Milan Schmidt, M.D., is located at 115 First Avenue. They specialize in Weight Management. In addition to having a full spa service, including Massage, Facials and Body Treatments, they also offer aesthetics including Laser Therapies, Hair Removal, and Cellulite Treatment. For more information or to make an appointment, please call 952-758-8885
5. Richard Cervenka, D.P.M. a Podiatric Surgeon is located at 301 Main Street East. His office can be reached by calling 952-758-4461
The Small Town of New Prague, Minnesota is growing more and more every year. We have Physicians and Doctors that have been around for as long as I can remember as well as new ones setting up practice in the area all the time. No matter where you choose to go, nothing will beat the mixture of “small town caring” and “big city know-how” that my hometown has to offer.