This hectic and sometimes ruthless time of year can extend wide spread panic amongst tax payers. It doesn’t have to be a frightening experience though. If you choose the right tax preparers you can ease your mind and relax in the knowledge that those endless pages of blank spaces begging to be filled out are properly done right. Many problems have arisen because of filling out right information in the wrong boxes and lines. Most people can not even understand the words that are used and it can confuse the average tax payer.
Tax Preparer Recommendations: H&R Block
A side from their knowledgeable staff and all of the hard working individuals that make our lives easier with new laws being applied in your favor and all the other benefits of their great service, they are also friends of the community. I love charity efforts and most people can really relate to the out reached hands ready to assist those around us. It is for these efforts that I am recommending this company.
Take a look below to see some of the other ways that H&R Block is there to lend a helping hand to those in need.
· Youth Development – helping youth develop positive relationships and personal and life skills
· Health and Human Services – serving basic community needs, including hunger and emergency services
· Community Revitalization – working to improve communities, foster home ownership and beautify neighborhoods
· Arts and Culture – promoting access to the arts and arts education in local communities
· Literacy – furthering literacy – from reading to fundamental financial skills
· Habitat for Humanity
· And much more.
Tax Preparer Recommendations: Jackson Hewitt
Jackson Hewitt is another of my favorites and for good reason. They provide excellent service and really dig to find all tax breaks you need for a huge return. Below are a few qualities that make this one of my preferred recommendations.
· First, they are available when ever there is a tax question, unlike some other companies that are only there for you when it benefits them- during tax season. So, year round service is the start.
- You are entitled to FREE copies of your tax return(s) at any Jackson Hewitt office up to three years after the return was initially filed.
- Amended returns – if you find documentation that you think may result in your ability to claim a larger refund after your taxes were filed this year, last year, or the year before, then contact them and they’ll amend your return.
- Audit assistance – If you receive an audit notice from the IRS, a Jackson Hewitt representative from the office where your return was prepared will appear with you at the audit to explain how your tax return was prepared
Added Bonus: If you refer someone to Jackson Hewitt then you can earn money. Yes, it is that simple. So why not get into the spirit of things and invite your whole family and all of your friends to choose them- after all, you’ll reap the reward of your recommendations.
Tax Preparer Recommendations: Conclusion
Because there are so many tax questions and issues for every situation it is important to have the right people on your side. These are the two best companies that I have personal experience with and know them to be reputable. I have heard many horror stories of other smaller companies that take advantage of, or make mistakes on taxes that result in the tax payer in a whole lot of trouble. This can all be avoided with the right tax preparers.
Good luck during this tax season and may the refund fairy give you a large blessing this year.