From my own experience I have learned there is five excellent ways to increase money in my Pay Pal account. By falling these five steps you too will quickly notice your money growing in your Pay Pal account.
1. Open up some sort of interest bearing account. A CD or a Money Market accounts are some excellent options. There are many different types of programs but not to make things too complicated I will stick to these two types of accounts. With the CD account your money is locked for a certain time period such as 6 months. This means you can’t add or withdraw funds for that certain time period. If something comes up and you need the money you would lose the interest you have made off that money. Usually with a CD account you also need a larger sum of money to have such an account. With the Money Market account your money is never locked for a certain time period. You can add and withdraw at any time. The interest rate is lower than a CD account but this maybe more right up your alley if you are not sure about keeping it locked for a certain time period. You may have already done this, which is great, but have noticed the growth of your money has been minimal. What I have noticed to be the best way to make your money grow is the Pay Pal Money Market account. I have found the interest rate is greater than any other Money Market account at the bank. What is also wonderful is that you can add money all the time if you want which causes the money in your Pay Pal account to grow. Last time I checked the rate was at 5.03% percent, which is awesome.
2. The next step is to take the money you would normally spend eating and shopping and deposit it in your interest bearing account. You are probably thinking how in the world am I going to do this. It is very simple. There are many companies who need someone to evaluate the customer service of retail and restaurant locations. You would serve as an evaluator. For example you would eat at a restaurant such as the Melting Pot, go home fill out the survey then get reimbursed for your meal. Some companies are even willing to give you a little extra money on top of the reimbursement. The official title for such a role is Mystery Shopper. A Mystery Shopper is an independent contractor who contracts with them to do a certain shop. You can do as many shops as you want when you want according to the timeline given by the company. It is fun and simple. I have been doing it for four years and I get reimbursed for so many things that I purchase. I get paid for fine dining, shopping at the grocery store, going to the movies and much more. In return I put the money I get reimbursed for into my interest bearing account. Bam!!! My account is BOOMING some more. For more information on Mystery Shopping go to the website volition.com. Once you are there click on Mystery Shopping. Sign up with as many companies as you would like. Keep track of what you spend and make. You need to report all this during tax time. You get to also do a lot of business write offs such as mileage, stamps, paper, copying, faxing and so forth. Have fun shopping!
3. Every month place a set amount of money in your interest bearing account such as your Pay Pal Money Market account. Regardless of your financial situation you should have some money put away in your account. Think about what amount would be good that wouldn’t make you feel too stressed out. For example, maybe it is $25 dollars a month. Every month deposit that in your account. Make this an automatic habit. Don’t think about spending it. That way you will be earning interest on that money. So $25 dollars will no longer be $25 dollars. It will be 25 dollars times the interest rate. You account continues to BOOM!!!
4. Take the money you were going to spend on gifts and place it in your interest bearing account. Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, Father’s day and so many different occasions can eat up your money. Those days are over. Now you can get your loved one a gift without spending a penny. Your probably thinking again how am I going to do this? It is very simple. Other than Mystery Shopping and re gifting which I love to do there is the chance of earning gift cards. There are many wonderful companies online that will let you earn gift cards to all your favorite stores just for reading the advertisements that are sent to your email. I love it! They send me an email, I click on the link to read the advertisement (however, I never read it) once it has open up I close it and get my points. You can earn points towards many different places such as Home Depot, Red Lobster, Hotels, Ann Taylor, Circuit City and a ton of other places. My favorite place to get gift cards is My Points. The process is fun and easy. That is how I have done all my shopping. In return I place the money I was going to use for gifts in my interest bearing account once again making it go BOOM!!!!!!
5. Come up with a simple and unique idea to sell something on EBAY. EBAY is a wonderful opportunity to make money without the hassles of having your own business. Research what is on EBAY, what sells and come up with your own unique idea to sell. Try to think of something that won’t take a lot of your time or money. That will make money making very quick and easy. Once you have figured something out you will increase the passive income in your account. BOOM!!!! You have more money, more money and more.
You will be living like the rich before you know it. Earning high interest such as with a Pay Pal Money Market account. Adding money to the account by placing money you normally spend into the account and coming up with a unique idea to sell on EBAY that would add to your account. Eating, shopping and living in a way that lets you truly enjoy life and not work so hard in making that $1 dollar. Now get started today on your path of wealth and happiness.