What is on your photographers wish list? It doesn’t matter if the photographer in your life is an amateur just having fun taking photos. They can also be professionals or paparazzi to the stars. Which ever this list offers suggestions on what to get the photographer on your shopping list.
1. Photographer’s Market: This job hunters book offers the photographer the same help Writer’s Market offers writers. Help a photographer publish their work for free or for money by getting them this handy book. It is filled with hundreds of publications looking for the right pictures from the right photographer.
2. Cannon Rebel SLR: To keep up with the big leagues the Cannon Rebel digital SLR camera is worth the money. The Canon Rebel SLR camera kit is the perfect camera for someone interested in photography as a career.
3. Quantaray eBox by Sunpax: This product is good for the photographer that has an online business. The portable photo studio comes with one table top tripod, one light box and background and two 50 watt lights.
4. Camera bag: A good strong camera bag is needed to help keep your photographers goods safe. Camera bags are a god gift because its always important for one’s camera to be protected.
5. Photo printer: For the best quality prints from your camera don’t get a printer used for regular printing. There are photo printers made with the photographer in mind. I recommend photo printers with photo viewers and printer that can print and crop photos from the printer with out being hooked up to a camera.
6. Photo paper: Every photographer needs photo paper.
7. Picture frames and albums: Photographers also need a place to showcase their artistic abilities. You can never have enough picture albums and frames. These digital frames have a built in digital memory card slot. Photographers with digital cameras can look at their digital prints just by inserting their memory cards in the digital frames.
8. Adobe Creative Suite 2: For the photographer interested in web, print and mobile publishing. Adobe Creative Suite offers eight programs. Those programs include Adobe Stock Photo’s, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe InDesign CS2, Adobe Bridge, Adobe GoLive CS2, Version Cue CS2, Adobe Illustrator CS2 and Acrobat 8 Professional.
9. Magazine subscription: A subscription to a photography magazine would me a great gift. For example Popular Photography and Imaging. This magazine offers advise on how to improve one’s photography. The magazine has contest, jobs and a chance for readers to showcase their talent.
10. Club membership: A good gift for a photojournalist/photographer would be a membership to a photography organization. An organization for photojournalist is Society of Professional Journalists. They offer tips on getting jobs, internships, etc. There are a number of clubs and organizations for those interested in photography.
This is just a hint of great gift ideas for photographers good luck.