Have a special content producer for Associated Content in your life and just don’t know what to get them? Well, I do. After writing a few gift buying guides for the Associated Content call for content this past week I started thinking. I couldn’t help but write a list of a few easy to find and affordable gifts for Associated Content content producers. Many of these gifts can be purchased and sent online, which saves money on shipping and handling.
All of these gifts cost $15 or less, even with tax. Each of these gifts is perfect for any content producer at Associated Content, regardless of age, race, and religion. Each gift on this gift buying guide is also perfect for anyone who spends hours researching, writing, and proof reading articles for hours on end.
Here is a list of some great ideas for gifts that cost less than $15 and are perfect for any Associated Content content producer!
1. Starbucks Gift Card – Yes, we are all addicted whether we admit it or not. I write an extra article everyday so I can justify my Starbucks habit.
2. Seat Cushion – So that after I have been sitting for 8 hours I don’t feel like I fractured my tailbone. Hey, maybe one of those plastic seat cushions you buy with your college football team logo on it would be fun. It should have an AC logo on it of course though!
3. AC T-shirt That Fits- I loved the first T-Shirt, but two of me could fit into it! I really would wear it in public except for that I could make a dress out of it.
4. AC Article Call for Content that Pays $15 – Ooh yes, that elusive $15 mark would be a dream come true. Every time I open an offer in my queue I still dream it might say $15.
5. Anything Sugary – Hard candy, chocolate, taffy, you name it. Anything to keep the energy flowing.
6. Note Pads with the AC Logo – So I can wildly jot down any article ideas I have at 2 am. I have read in the chat rooms that quite a few of the AC content producers do this any time an article idea comes over them.
7. CD’s – To save all my article on. I have an unbelievable amount of articles clogging up my C drive.
8. Visine – For when my eyes get red and bleary after staring at a computer screen trying to proof read article after article. Maybe Visine will start making a special brand that alleviates double vision induced by too much time online.
9. Red Bull 4 Pack – I guess this falls into the whole sugar and caffeine category!
10. Bag of Doritos – So I can further clog the mouse pad on my laptop. Maybe one of those air blowers that clean out your keyboard would be better gift choice.
11. Products – One of the products I write a good review about, there are so many! Many of them cost well less than $15.
12. Article of the Month Club – Send me a subject I can write on once a month to earn $15 for the article. I would happily write on almost anything to see that coveted $15 offer.
13. $15 Gift Certificate from www.giftcertificate.com every time one of my article gets over 250 clicks (or whatever number of clicks is considered good).
14. $15 Bonus for Regular Content Producers who write over 75 articles a month.
Ok, well the gift guide list may have been just for fun, but who knows, the powers that be at Associated Content may just find this gift buying guide for their content producers a useful and reliable source of information.