There are 45 more shopping days until Christmas. There are those diligent early shoppers who have not only purchased their gifts, but they have them gift wrapped and stored away until the appointed time. However, if most of you are like me and wait to shop the day after Thanksgiving better known as Black Friday, then you have fewer shopping days.
Before we get into discussing specific shopping ideas, let me tell you a story from the bible in Luke 2:9-14 0 – “And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid…And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men”. The reason for the Christmas season is the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As Christians we give gifts because the wise men brought gifts to the baby Jesus (i.e. Matthew 2:11 – And when they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts: gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.)
There are always so many people that we want to bless during the Holidays, that it seems almost overwhelming at times. That’s where I come in. I recommend that you shop this year in groups (i.e. family, friends, Musicians, Pastors, Teachers and Dancers etc.) The group we are focusing on today are Dancers. Here are my top 10 picks:
1. Adult Convertible Tights – Capezio adult ultra soft seamless tights with slit on foot. Tights come in s/m and l/xl sizes. Available colors ballet pink, black, caramel, cocoa, light pink, natural, suntan and white.
2. Original Canvas Ballet slippers – Sanshas Pro canvas split sole ballet slipper. Sole is fully hand stitched and thread does not appear on the outside of the shoe. All sizes are available. Available colors ballet pink, black, dark pink, flesh and white.
3. Adult Pointe Shoe – Grishko 2007 – The blunt cut ¾ shank shoe has a draw string and is flexible soft, medium or hard. All sizes available. Ribbons not included.
4. Ready, Set Learn Jump & Dance Music Mat – For ages up to 3 years old. Large 31 inch wide music mat. Hop, skip and dance to the beat. Tone selector, follow me flashing lights. Four dance melodies included. Measures 15.75″ x 15.75″ w x h.
5. Dance Maker Dance Creation – For ages 9-12 years old. This music mat boast 3 skill levels and pre programmed dance routines with bonus feature that allows you to become a choreographer. Measures 35.5 x 32. Requires 3 C batteries.
6. Mossimo Carmen Satin Wedge Heel Sandals – Black dance shoe with a 3.5″ stacked heels.
7. Kids Ballerina drawstring Satin Bag – Black satin drawstring bag featuring ballerina dance slippers on the front pocket. Measures 14 x 11.
8. Peter Som Suzy Dance Silk Dress – 100% silk scoop neck with black lace detail along neckline. Full skirt and fully line. Great for ballroom dancing.
9. Nanette Lepore Tulas Dance Skirt – Embroidered 100% cotton smooth waistband with sash. Full skirt with pleats where hem falls to knee.
10. Bongo Dancer T Strap Shoe – Black with adjustable buckle closure. 3″ stacked heel. All sizes available.
This Holiday you can make your dancers dreams come true with this selection. There is something for everyone, from toddlers to adults. Dance just isn’t for the kids any more. Shop Happy this Holiday!