One in six women will experience “infertility” at some point in their lives. Infertility is defined as a year of unprotected intercourse without resulting in conception. Even if you have children already and know yourself to be fertile to a certain extent you can still experience infertility. This article is designed to show you specific causes of infertility to women and how to become fertile again without hormone therapy, chemical dependency and other dangerous medical treatments.
Infertility: Organs and Their Effects on Reproductive Health
Our bodies are complex and work in a specific order, if something has hindered a woman’s reproductive health and has caused infertility the answer usually lies in other areas of her body. Let’s take a closer look at each organ and how it directly affects the reproductive system to better give you an idea of how your body should be working together.
- Kidneys-These contain our genetic make-up and they store essential energies of your body. But, they do a lot more than that. They also control the reproductive system and the hormones that are imperative for optimal function. If something is wrong with the kidney the reproductive system can stop working or pause.
- Heart-This is the center of blood flow and the circulatory system. It is essential in reproductive heath because it supplies blood to the uterus.
- Spleen-This organ is very important in various aspects. A healthy spleen is important for a healthy menstrual cycle and it sustains the luteal phase.
- Liver-This organ helps the smooth flow of blood through your body. It has control over ovulation, menstruation, and stores blood.
- Uterus-This organ is connected deeply with the heart and kidneys. If those two organs are not fully functional and in optimal health, the uterus can not function properly.
Infertility: Ways to Cure Infertility
Most women who experience infertility can cure it but are ignorant as to how. In today’s world there seems to be a pill for every problem. But dosing yourself on chemicals, pollutants, and hormones can have damaging effects on the organs involved in your reproductive health. There are certain herbs and plants that have been used for centuries.
Since infertility has been around for more than a thousand years we can pretty much guarantee that the old secrets for curing it then still work today. With the pills and other dangerous treatments that are readily available you almost hear no mention of the safe alternatives that you can choose instead.
Acupuncture and acupressure have had tremendously good results in the areas of infertility. By stimulating certain pressure points that correct minor problems, deficiencies, and blockages that hinder a woman’s reproductive health, infertility is, in most cases, cured.
Infertility: Intro Overview
Now that we know how easily infertility can come upon women it can be just as easily corrected. All it takes is one organ to encumber and impact the reproductive health. With stimulation by acupuncture, acupressure and medicinal herbs the reproductive tract can be regulated and put back on an optimally functioning pattern.