Has your Valentine’s Day lost its spark? Got any special plans? If so, what are they? Yeah, I know, I know you’ve got this all figured out. After all you’ve been doing this for years. Right? Then, along comes a novice like me, trying to give you some advice on a subject where you’re the expert. Well, no matter how expert we think we are, we could all use a little advice, if only occasionally. And, sometimes we all need reminders. On that note, the following are some ideas that are sure to put some pizzazz in your Valentine’s Day for 2007.
For Women: Things to make your man feel special.
1. Prepare him a very delicious dinner—you know the one with all his favorites. Be sure to have some romantic music playing in the background, and further enhance the mood with candlelight. Top all this off with champagne, wine or bubbly. Whatever you do, turn off your cell phones, leave off the TV, and just enjoy each other’s company. A candlelight dinner just for two should set the romantic wheels in motion. Um-um, scrumptious!
2. Present your man with a couple of his favorite gifts. You don’t have to break the bank or ruin your pocketbook. Just show him how much you love him.
3. Agree to accompany him on a romantic date. Wear something sexy, but not too alluring. Sparkling conversation is fine, just don’t spoil the date by discussing mundane issues. Keep your complaints to yourself. Flirt with him, put your arms around him, kiss him, hold hands with him, and do whatever other romantic thing you can think of.
4. If you’re married or in a serious relationship, wear sexy lingerie to get the most satisfaction out of the love you share.
5. Also for the married or very serious, run a nice tub of hot water and fill it with your favorite scented bubble bath. Then make the most of the moment by getting real cozy with your man. I guarantee your man will feel loved.
For the Men:
1. Ladies love receiving gifts from their man, especially on Valentine’s Day. Make us feel special by presenting us with sparkling jewelry, flowers, or any other romantic items you can think of. And, by all means don’t forget the card. You don’t have to overindulge, just be good to us.
2. You probably already know this, but ladies like to be wined and dined. So, if you really want to make us feel special, ask us out on a romantic date at least a week before Valentine’s Day. By all means don’t wait ’til the last minute, otherwise we may feel like an afterthought. And, of course that will dampen any relationship. Again, I’m not saying you have to go overboard with your spending. Most of us enjoy a nice dinner with dancing, dinner and a movie, a carriage ride, or even a moonlight stroll. Whatever you decide to do make us feel loved.
3. Take us shopping—most ladies love to shop. You don’t have to be too lavish, just spend a little time with, and money on us. Buy us the gift of our dreams, and we’ll be forever in your debt.
4. Don’t hold back—be affectionate with us. Kiss us, hold us in your arms, massage our backs, and just let us know how much you care. Listen to us when we talk. Whisper sweet nothings in our ears and I guarantee we’ll be yours forever.
5. For the married or very serious, make us feel even more special by using foreplay. By this I mean, play romantic background music, dance with us, sing us a love song, recite romantic poetry, or read us an excerpt from a nice love story. That should float any girl’s boat. We ladies like to be led up to the moment. It sets the mood for lasting satisfaction.
6. Also for the married or very serious, an out of town excursion might be just what your lady needs to get her mind off things, and concentrate more on you and your relationship.
I believe most of you will agree that the aforementioned ideas will knock the socks off your mate and enhance an already winning combination. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours!